Hello and a massive HAPPY NEW YEAR! We hope you have had a wonderful break over the Christmas holiday.
Thank you again for the Christmas play costumes. All the children looked fantastic and we really appreciated your support. They worked so hard on the 'Starlight' production and it definitely paid off :)
Just a little reminder of the following things-
- Please ensure the children are reading at home daily and getting their diaries signed. There are still prizes for those children who read at home regularly!
- Reading books can be changed daily, the children just need to ask to do this.
- Homework- Choose 3 for the half term and colour when you have done them.
-P.E lessons continue to be on a Wednesday and a Thursday (please have an indoor and outdoor kit as we will be outside as much as possible).
- Check the window for any messages.
- Ask me anything at the end of the day if you have a worry or concern.
-Please remember it's a very important year for us in year 2. We have SATs in May but we try to make sure that the children don't know. We ask that you don't book any holidays in term time.
This week we have launched our new topic which is SURVIVAL.
We have got great things planned for the children and are looking forward to an exciting term.
Survival Topic Map
What is our new topic-Autumn 2
We love to dance to Go Noodle in the mornings.
Please see attached our shelters overview mind map and our Autumn 1 newsletter and homework :)